We offer tutoring, mentoring, and general support in all areas of writing, computation, technical, and computer and office needs.
——— For Any and All Ages! ——–
We work on-site and off-site, the latter by phone, chat, SMS, Skype, screen share, email, fax, etc.! Please contact us for details.
Are you computer oriented? If so, consider on-line tutoring – it’s convenient, flexible, and fun! Resources for on-line tutoring:
- Screen-sharing provides interactive IT support and shared screen viewing. See screen-sharing options on my site here.
- Video chat programs (e.g., Skype, Google Talk) allow face-to-face communications; Smartphone apps can be useful for this too!
- Scanners, cameras and Smartphone cameras allow easy document transfer.
- Webcams, in addition to video chat, can project handwritten notes directly from your computer.
- Scanners provide rapid, efficient transmission of text and note materials.
Benefits of on-line tutoring and mentoring:
- Flexible scheduling – call whenever you have a question, or schedule a session in advance. I am on-line and in the office most days and evenings, 7 days a week.
- Convenient – great for students with busy schedules or multiple residences.
- Suits modern lifestyles – communication has never been easier, with webcams, video chat programs, screen-sharing, email, SMS text-messaging, phone, etc.!
- Reasonable rates – free introductory sessions; pay only for online time; ask about low income reduced rates; easy payments by check, Paypal, or credit card.
Download our On-Line Tutoring Overview Sheet; it highlights the ways that remote tutoring can serve students, and the types of students who are well served by this tutoring style.
University and secondary science paper revision; essays, lab reports, term papers, and theses; see the Medical and Scientific Editing